Both have links to infected files, one on 118enquiries.com and the other to cdaets-my.sharepoint.com/personal/nathan_martin_cdatasystems_com_au. NEVER EVER click on links in fake emails. Simply delete from your server and never view them as sometimes the images are hosted remotely and can...
Just received one from btconnect.biz advising me that my bill amount is 967.12 GBP and to check the attached PDF.
As the email isn't addressed to me by name, plus the fact I'm NOT a BT customer, I'm pretty confident it's a fake not to mention the domain its coming from isn't actually a BT domain, it's a fake and the PDF is probably infected, I can only recommend people delete it without viewing the PDF.
You may also wish to forward the...
The attached "documents" file that you are asked to review, sign and date, then fax to RBS is of course an infected file that will do you no good and should be deleted as should the entire email without clicking on a single link.
The signature image links to aprilchandler.com/blog/ and is either a fake site or a...
If you have a website that allows registration, such as a forum or a members area, the guys over at BlueCoat (Cyber Security advisors) recommend you block the following domains from being allowed to register as they are nearly all used to send out spam.
These include .country, .kim, .science and .work
A reminder made it's way into my secure inbox recently, from my bank offering me a warning about the rise in spoof messages from Fraudsters.
A worthwhile reminder which I'm passing on to you below. Don't be scared to use online banking, it's pretty safe, so long as you go direct to your bank's site rather than use links in any email, they can be faked.
Never rely on caller ID alone to authenticate a caller or a text message. Criminals...
Your Amazon.com order has shipped, but sent from amazons.com! Fake Amazon email advising that your $1620+ computer has shipped is just that, a fake.
There is a link to click, supposedly so you can check something, but it actually leads to a Brazilian website which no doubt tries to get you to enter your amazon login details or confirm your credit card so as to cancel the order, though I'm guessing here as I'll never click on such a fake link.
Just delete such fake emails, or report them...
Yet another scam/cyberfraud email arriving today. This time alledgedly from an Italian firm advising that I've a parcel to collect, from Italy! It's supposed to be a cash prize from something I've never entered not to mention the sender's email address has been spoofed (faked).
Dear Esteemed Customer,
Your package/diplomatic pouch is ready to be delivered. You have to call stating your LAST NAME and First Name for us to verify your details and also send your telephone number with...
CyberScam! No personal details given, just a link to confirm your details to increase your credit limit by £750,00 and the link, IF clicked, would take to you a fake site that is actually redirected via bit.do
Most obvious givaway that it's a fake? I've never had a Barclaycard!
Dear Apple Customer
We have faced some problems with your account Please confirm your billing details, If you do not confirm your account within 24 hours it will be Permenatly Closed !
To update your account, just confirm your informations, It's easy:
Click Here to Update www.apple.com/support/update[Links to ://FAKE.interwurlitzer.com/mc.html]
Click the link below to open a...
Just received a text message this morning from 07751 634 682 stating that "Our records indicate you're in line for receiving compensation for a non-fault motor accident. Reply YES to claim now. Reply NO to opt-out."
As they are lying (I'm not on their records and I've not being in an accident) this is obviously a fraudulent text message from an unscrupulous "firm" don't reply to it, not even to say NO to "opt-out". It'll be one of these fake unsubscribe options where by confirming your...
More Articles ...
- Latest Ransomware - Invoice eMail warning
- Sainsbury gift card notification - eMail warning
- Infected eMail warning - Bruce Neal agent Fedex
- tracking documents - Infected eMail Warning
- Department of Compensation rip off calls
- Warning! Fake PaypaI eMail Warning
- Winning Lotto News - Fake eMail Warning
- Refund for the Order - Hans Pollard eMail Warning!
- Fake UKMail tracking information email warning
- 201552 ebill Fake eMail Warning!
- Fake eMail Warning! Drayton Manor Hotel
- Apple iCloud Fake eMail Warning!
- Latest Spamming Firms
- You have received a document file via WhatsApp eMail Warning!
- Fake Interfax infected email warning
- eFax messages - Warning Reminder
- Fake Funds has been DONATED eMail warning!
- Latest firms to illegally add people to spam list
- Fake eBay Invoice email Warning.
- Yet another Illegal add to email spam list
- Your Reservation is now confirmed! email Warning!
- You should view it - eMail Warning!
- Internal ONLY - Spoof eMail Warning!
- FAKE Halifax online banking eMail Warning!
- Dartford Crossing Payment Receipt - Warning!